New Cardiff show announced – Tickets on sale Now
We are excited to announce that Biffy Clyro will headline Cardiff Bay on September 16th 2021, as part of the Bay Series. Support on the night will come from Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes.
The Bay series is Wales’ brand-new premier concert series bringing together Music, Food and Culture over four days in a spectacular custom built new open-air site at Alexandra Head in Cardiff Bay.
Tickets are on sale now at ticketmaster.co.uk.
● In order to keep tickets to the show away from above face-value secondary ticketing sites, we have introduced a number of T&Cs, please read below
● This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
● A strict limit of 6 tickets per person (and per household) applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
● Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
● Only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we’ll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). If you purchased more than one ticket and ticket transfer is unavailable, your guests must be with you at time of entry. Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry.
● If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through the Ticketmaster Fan to Fan Exchange or on the See Tickets Fan-to-Fan Marketplace.
● You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
● Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
● In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.