MTV UNPLUGGED TICKET SALE 9AM!!
As we announced on Monday, Biffy Clyro will take to the Roundhouse stage in London to play a one-off special acoustic MTV Unplugged performance on the evening of November 8th.
Tickets for this performance will be available to you as a TEAM BIFFY MEMBER from Wednesday 25th October at 9am, via the link below.
In order to keep the tickets for this event out of the hands of secondary ticket sellers and in the hands of our fans, we have introduced a number of terms and conditions. Due to the intimate nature of the venue and very limited number of tickets, we are doing everything within our power to reduce the number of tickets being sold on at inflated prices.
These measures include having paper-less tickets; meaning tickets will be tied to the specific card your tickets are purchased with, the same card will need to be presented on entry to the show along with ID.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below carefully before you proceed to book tickets. By booking tickets you are agreeing to all the terms set out.
There is a strict limit of 2 tickets per person, per credit card, per billing address. This limit will be strictly enforced. Age Limit: 16+ Tickets: £38.50 incl. booking
For more details on Venue Accessibility at the Roundhouse please click here.
TICKETS ON SALE WED 9AM – CLICK HERE
Please do not share this link, purchases email addresses will be checked against the TEAM BIFFY database and unregistered email addresses (if not associated with a TEAM BIFFY member) will have their tickets cancelled.
Terms and conditions
- These tickets are non-transferable under any circumstances and any resale or transfer, or attempted resale or transfer, will invalidate the ticket purchase and access to the event. The original conditions of sale will be enforced.
- We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
- No paper tickets will be mailed out. Each original purchaser must provide the actual credit/debit card used for the purchase along with valid photographic ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the event. This will be used as your Ticket. The surname on your photo ID must match the surname on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event. The card must be present at the time of entry into the event and must be attending the event.
- To enter the venue, each original purchaser and any person accompanying them to the show must be present together on entrance to the venue. There are no exceptions to this.
- There will be no exceptions to the above, no name changes or letters of authorisation will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Refunds are available under Ticketmaster discretion, all decisions final.
- All ticket purchases are subject to the standard terms and conditions and Purchase Policy of Ticketmaster (UK) Limited, accessible at ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html, as well as these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions will apply.