UK and European Tour Ticket Terms and Conditions
Tickets for The Fingers Crossed UK Tour 2021 and the 2021 European tour go on sale on Friday August 21st at 9am BST / 10am CEST. Tickets will be sold first come, first served and can be accessed via the links below.
In order to keep tickets to the shows away from above face-value secondary ticketing sites, we have introduced a number of T&Cs, please read below
- ● This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
- ● A strict limit of 2 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies on all UK shows, 8 tickets per person for all European shows. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- ● Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
- ● UK shows will be mobile only tickets, only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we’ll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry.
- ● If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through Ticketmaster Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange or another authorised resale site.
- ● You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
- ● Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- ● In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.