ANTI-TOUT MEASURES FOR THE UNPLUGGED TOUR
Tickets go onsale for MTV Unplugged European Tour on Friday morning at 9am BST,
In order to keep tickets for the MTV Unplugged tour out of the hands of touts and in the hands of our fans, we have introduced a number of terms and conditions.
These measures include having names on tickets and also partnering with fan-to-fan ticket reseller Twickets for any fans who can’t make their show after buying tickets and gives a safe option for those fans who miss out on pre and general sale tickets.
- There is a limit of 2 tickets per person, per credit card in the UK, Ireland & Germany and 4 tickets per person for all other dates. This limit will be strictly enforced.
- A photo ID will be required to be presented by the lead booker upon arrival at the venue on the night of the show.
- We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
- To enter the venue, each original purchaser and any person a
ccompanying them to the show must be present together on entrance to the venue. There are no exceptions to this.
- Tickets cannot be resold except via reseller platform Twickets and only then at face value or lower (UK & Ireland Shows only). All tickets purchased through Twickets will require a Twickets purchase confirmation and ID of the lead booker to gain access to the show. Please note a Twickets transaction fee will be applied.
- All ticket purchases are subject to the standard terms and conditions and Purchase Policy of our ticket partners, as well as these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions will apply.